County resources that are available to you during this time of high anxiety.
· You can talk to a Denton County Health Department representative from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, by calling 940-349-2585.
· You can call the MHMR Crisis Hotline: 1-800-762-0157 with urgent questions especially those related to mental health.
· Want to help in this emergency situation? Go to https://dentoncounty.gov to volunteer in the fight against COVID-19. A form is available for you to fill out on the website.
· For Spanish translations of stay-at-home order and the most recent news release about the mandates, visit https://dentoncounty.gov
· If you have questions about whether your business or job is essential or non-essential or if you have a concern, email email@example.com
· Visit https://dentoncounty.gov for videos and the latest information on mandates and news releases.